Welcome To Fraser Valley Now Travel & Leisure
Providing the Resources for Anyone Visiting the Fraser Valley!
As this site grows it becomes more powerful and resourceful. Our goal is to share our great region with everyone and increase the exposure of the Fraser Valley. With our marketing program, we have set a mark on international traffic to be at least 30% of our overall target. The remaining 70% is focussed on Canada and local regional traffic. There are many quality businesses in the Fraser Valley that just seem to be those hidden gems. We are providing those hidden gems a platform to market their business.
The Fraser Valley Now team lives, works and plays in the Fraser Valley!
Our listings provide your business a professional and appealing appearance.
We provide the experience and knowledge of local demographics.
Our Standard Business Exposure listings come with so much more than just a listing. It is the additional exposure we provide through our social platforms, our main home website, and all our feeder site traffic. Our community involvement and business development brings a great deal of traffic as well as our international marketing to those considering visiting here. Traffic = Exposure! What does this amazing business exposure package include?
Business Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website Link, Logo, Image Gallery for 5 images, YouTube Video Link, Social Media Links, Business Hours, Price Range, Payment Methods, Coupons for Customers, Business Events and so much more. We also have custom fields for different types of businesses. Nothing less than total value for your business right here!